A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Senin, 23 November 2009

Vierra - No


Bookmark and Share


[intro] D Bm Em A

D
You`ll never find another me
Bm
You`ll never had another story
Em
Knowing that you there, I try to find you
A
Knowing that you here, I won`t let you go


[*]
D
Can`t you see that I got lost in your eyes ?
Bm
Can`t you see that I got trapped in your heart ?
Em
Knowing that you there, I try to find you
A
Knowing that you here, I won`t let you go

D Em
Whooaa oh it`s getting dark here
A Bm
Whooaa oh, right now
F#m G
Whooaa oh i need you tonight
Em A
Oh, tonight


[chorus]
D
Tell you that I will never leave
Bm
Tell you that I will kiss you now
Em
Turn you up, no
A
Turn you down, no


[intro] D Bm Em A


Em
You said you want try to keep me
A
You said we were last forever
Em
You said all those things
G A
To calm me down

[interlude] Bm G Bm G A