A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Selasa, 24 November 2009

U.N.K.N.O.W.N Band - True Love


Bookmark and Share


Intro:
D G A D
Bm G A D


D G
Everyday I tough you
A D C#m
Can I ask how are you
Bm Em
but i'm very like you
G A
coz you leave to me

(#)
D G
I no you haven't to me
A D C#m
coz have a male-friend
Bm G
and so i'm sorry
A D
but I should not have been

Bridge:
A D
On junior high school
E A
we holder a hand
F#m Bm
On junior high school
G A
always embrance you

Reff:
D A Bm A
I Hope I can have a true love
G F#m
coz I will you can very happy soul
Em A
Etermity on long time
D A Bm
I hope I can have a true love
A
coz I will you
G F#m
enjoyable a cheerfulness
G A D
and smile face In everytimes
G A D
untill direction rest in peace
G A# A
and untill direction
D
death of time

int:
D G A D C#m
Bm Em G A
Back to:(#),
Bridge,
reff
outro:
D G A D C#m
Bm Em G A

[But love is forever]