A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Kamis, 26 November 2009

The S.I.G.I.T - Black Amplefier ( Accoustic Version )


Bookmark and Share


[Intro] B D#m Em ( 8x )


B D#m
You’ve been shouting for your right
B
You are losing all your sight
D#m
Hold on to the bright light
G A-A#m-B
His might tonight


[chorus 1]
D#m
Black amplifier
B D#m
Black provocateur


B D#m
Don’t wanna sleep too tight
B
Don’t wanna give up all my fight
D#m
Hold on to the bright light
G A A#m B
His might tonight


[chorus 2]
D#m
Black amplifier
B D#m
Black provocateur
B D#m
Black amplifier
B D#m
Black anglo fire

[Coda] G A A#m B