A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Minggu, 22 November 2009

Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate


Bookmark and Share


Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate
int: Dsus2 Bb Dsus2 Bb

Dsus2 Bb
Incompatible, it don't matter though
Dsus2 Bb
Cause someone's bound to hear my cry
Gm
Speak out if you do
Asus4 A
You're not easy to find

Dsus2 Bb

Dsus2 Bb
Is it possible Mr Loveable
Dsus2 Bb
Is already in my life
Gm
Right in front of me
Asus4 A
Or maybe you're in disguise


Dm Gm C
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Bb
Who knows how to love you without being told
Dm Gm C
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
Bb
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Dsus2 Bb*

Dsus2 Bb*
Here we are again, circles never end
Dsus2 Bb*
How do I find the perfect fit
Gm
There's enough for everyone
Asus4 A
But I'm still waiting in line

Dm Gm C
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Bb
Who knows how to love you without being told
Dm Gm C
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
Bb
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Dm Gm Dm Gm
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Gsus2
Most relationships seem so transitory
Bb
They're all good but not the permanent one


Dm Gm C
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Bb
who knows how to love you without being told
Dm Gm C
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
Bb
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Dm Gm C
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Bb
Who knows how to love you without being told
Dm Gm C
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
Bb
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Dsus2 Bb* Dsus2 Bb* Dm
If there's a soulmate for everyone