A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Minggu, 22 November 2009

Nada Surf - Always Love


Bookmark and Share


Verse:
G D
To make amount enough
F#m Bm
Your life is just a choice
G D
But I never learned enough
F#m Bm
To listen to that voice that said

Chorus:
G D
Always Love
A G
Hate will get you every time
G D
Always Love
A G
Don't wait til the finish line

Verse 2: G,D,F#m, Bm (x2)
Chorus: G,D,A,G (x2)
Verse 3: "
Chorus: "

G D
I've been held back by something, yeah
Em G
You said to me quietly on the stairs (x2)

A G D
You said, hey you good ones (x2)

Verse 4: G,D,F#m, Bm (x2)
Chorus: G,D,A,G (x2)

G D
I've been held back by something, yeah
Em G
You said to me quietly on the stairs (x2)

A G D
You said, hey you good ones (x3)
A G D
Ah ah ah