A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Sabtu, 28 November 2009

J Rocks - Falling in Love (English)


Bookmark and Share


[intro] D Bm G A

D A
I think I'm in love for the first time
Bm F#m
And it's making my heart confused
G
Tell me what exactly happened
Bm Em A
How I wonder it will be

D A
You're touching my heart and my soul
Bm F#m
While your hands in my hands indeed
G
Tell me what exactly happened
Gm Bm
makes me feel I'm drowning too deep
Em
Seems weird for me
G A D
I will never let this feeling cold

A Bm
If You were mine
G D
Sharing all ups and downs
A Bm
I'm gonna be around
G
And forever it would be

Bm E
Cause I'm falling in love
G D
I'm falling in love
Bm E
Yes, I'm falling in love
G D
I'm falling in love
Bm E
Yes, I'm falling in love
G D E
Im falling in love with you

D A
You're touching my heart and my soul
Bm A
While your hands in my hands indeed
G
Tell me what exactly happened
Gm Bm
makes me feel I'm drowning too deep
Em
Seems weird for me
G A D
I will never let this feeling cold

[Interlude] D

A Bm
If You were mine
G D
Sharing all ups and downs
A Bm
I'm gonna be around
G
And forever ...