A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Jumat, 20 November 2009

Green Day - Poprocks & Coke


Bookmark and Share


A D
Wherever you go you'll know I'll be there
A E
If you go far you'll know I'll be there
D
I'll go anywhere
A
So I'll see you there


You pace the name you know I'll be there
You name the time you know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there

(Chorus)
F#m E
I don't care if you don't mind
D A E D
I'll be there not far behind
D A E D
I will then keep in mind
A
I'll be there for you

Int: A E

When there's a truth you know I'll be there
I'm most alive you know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there

(Chorus)

F#m A D A
F#m A D E

If you should fall you know I'll be there
To catch your call you know I'll be there
I'll go anywhere
So I'll see you there

(Chorus)
A
I'll be there for you