A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Jumat, 20 November 2009

Green Day - Macy's Day Parade


Bookmark and Share


Intro: B

Verse
B
Today's the Macys Day Parade
G#m
The night of the living dead is on its way
E F# B
With a credit report for a duty call

w/verse
It's a lifetime guarantee
Stuffed in a coffin 10% more free
Red light special at the mausoleum

Bridge
E
Give me something that I need
F#
Satisfaction guaranteed to you
E
What's the consolation prize?
F# B
Economy sized dreams of hope

w/verse
When I was a kid I thought
I wanted all the things that I haven't got
Oh, I learned the hardest way

w/verse
Then I realized what it took
To tell the difference between
Thieves and crooks
When all along it was me and you

E
Give me something that I need
F#
Satisfaction guaranteed

Chorus
B
Because I'm thinking about
F# G#m
A brand new hope
F# E
The one I've never known
F#
`cause now I know
B
It's all that I wanted

Instrumental w/verse

w/bridge
What's the consolation prize?
Economy sized dreams of hope
Give me something that I need
Satisfaction guaranteed

w/chorus
Because I'm thinking about
A brand new hope
The one I've never known
And where it goes

w/chorus
And I'm thinking about
The only road
The one I've never known
And where it goes

w/chorus
Because I'm thinking about
A brand new hope
The one I've never known
`cause now I know
It's all that I wanted