A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Jumat, 20 November 2009

Green Day - Give Me Novocain


Bookmark and Share


Intro: A F#m Bm E

Verse 1:
A F#m
Take away the sensation inside
Bm E
Bittersweet migraine in my head
A F#m
It's like a throbbing toothache of the mind
Bm E
I can't take this feeling anymore

Chorus:
D A
Drain the pressure from the swelling,
D A
The sensation's overwhelming,
D F#
Give me a kiss goodnight and everything will be alright
A E
Tell me that I won't feel a thing

So give me Novocain

A F#m Bm E

Verse 2:
A F#m
Out of body and out of mind
Bm E
Kiss the demons out of my dreams
A F#m
I get the funny feeling, that's alright
Bm E
Jimmy says it's better than air,

I'll tell you why

Chorus:
D A
Drain the pressure from the swelling,
D A
The sensation's overwhelming,
D F#
Give me a kiss goodnight and everything will be alright
A E
Tell me that I won't feel a thing
A
So give me Novocain

Bridge:
A
Oh Novocain

F# A 3x
Bm E

Chorus:
D A
Drain the pressure from the swelling,
D A
The sensation's overwhelming,
D F#
Give me a kiss goodnight and everything will be alright
A E
Tell me Jimmy that I won't feel a thing

So give me Novocain

Outro:

A F#m Bm E A