A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Kamis, 19 November 2009

Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait


Bookmark and Share


intro
(D, Dmaj7, G, D)
OH-Oh-OOOHHHH

D
The Sky glows
D Dmaj7
I see it shining with my eyes closed

I hear your warnings
G
But we both know
D
I'm gonna look at it again

(Chorus)
D
Don't Wait
A
Don't Wait
Em
The Road is now a sudden sea
C
and suddenly you're deep enough
D A
To lay your armor down
B7 G6
To lay your armor down

D
You get one look
Dmaj7
I'll show you something that the night took
G
A bit too early for my own good
D
Now let's not speak of it again
(Chorus)