A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Rabu, 18 November 2009

Creed - My Sacrifice


Bookmark and Share


Verse1
D
Hello my friend we meet again, it's been awhile where
B
should we begin?
G
Feels like forever
D
Well in my heart a memory, a perfect love that you
B
gave to me
G
Oh I remember

Chorus:
G D Asus B G
When you are with me i'm free, I'm careless, I believe
D Asus B
Above all the others with life, This brings tears
G
to my eyes, my sacrifice

Verse2:
D
We've seen our shares of ups and downs oh
B G
How quickly life can turn around, In an instant
D
It feels so good to reunite, within yourself and
B G
within your mind, Lets find peace there

Chorus

D
I just want to say hello again