A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

 

 

Selasa, 17 November 2009

Aktive band - Don't You know


Bookmark and Share


Intro : D A F#m E 3X

D A
I don’t wanna make you understand
D A
I don’t wanna make you left my self
D A
I don’t wanna make you hate my mind
F#m E
And just my heart can fill you
D A
And just my life can trust you…


D A
Let’s back to my time in this day
D A
Listen to the sound of my song
D A
There is something way only for you
F#m E
And just advice that can be held you
D E
And I’m sure u can be my boy

Reff:
A D
Don’t you know I will love you always
F#m E
Every time everywhere and this is not too late for loving you
A D
Oo Baby don’t you know I will kiss you always
F#m E
Let me in to your eyes and don’t know me again with your feeling…

D A
Let’s back to my time in this day
D A
Listen to the sound of my song
D A
There is something way only for you
F#m E
And just advice that can be held you
D E
And I’m sure u can be my boy

Back To REFF

D A
Don’t you know . . Don’t you know
D E
Don’t you know . . Don’t you know

Interlude : D A F#m E

D A
Don’t you know . . Don’t you know
D E
Don’t you know . . Don’t you know

Back to Reff 2X